Writings and thoughts from Brad Deifer

Brad Deifer Evo Recordings Raleigh, NC President/Founder

Monday, July 18, 2005

Introduction Post



Brad Deifer, president of Evo Recordings and publsihed writer, I am using this p age to get all my thoughts clear, old writings out and some of thepublished stuff as well. I just am now realizing that I need to have a place to say what I need to say and in the process keep my crazy ass mind in order and aligned. I have been writing for a long time, I have a novel called Last of the Lost Souls and a screenplay I have been working on, and need to finish. I have a son named Zachary Dylan Deifer who is by far the coolest thing in my life, and I run the label. I still at 35 play basketball a ton, as I have been all my life, since as long as I cam remeber, I have a problem with sports gambling, not that I do it too much, but that I dont win enough, and have a strong bond to friends and family. I also have a label distributed via Fontana/Universal and have been working the last year, and have everything that is mine in making my bands work, and making this label work.Anyway...........attached is a pic of Z and a pic of myself just for the hell of it.

The little boy in my life had changed a lot of things, the way I think, etc. I have a wonderful family, and and very fortunate, but I have never really been a very settled mind, and things are always running around in my head. I have always felt that I am not normal in any sense, nor do I really stive to be, but not unusual in a sense of being cool, and artsy, as I am not, just different, I see my life as one liong running movie, and there is no end written yet....we will see.....what it leaves me........ya Never know.....



I have been writing for sometime, to some successes and some not so successful. I have been urged by a few goofballs to start to post my new and crazy writings into this type of format. I have been really lackadaisical about it, as I do not feel I am a writer. What I do is basically what I need to do to keep my sanity. I have always looked into and around things to far and too often to be sane I was younger I started to write down these things, as it got to paper it started to make sense, so I kept doing it, that is all there is to it. I have always looked at life in a slightly off color, "out of norm" way, and continue to do this. I will post on here my writings as they came and come, and you are all welcome to comment on them. Thanks for reading this crazy ass thing, and hope it is at least slightly interesting to atleast one crazy person around :)

I hope others will post their writings on here as well, and we can keep pushing the envelope of what the written word can mean to a person, both personally and collectively.

PS

I love the city of Philly, miss it a ton, and someday will move back to downtown Philly, and take the company there, also want to ahve a spot at the Outer Banks of NC, private and peaceful. For your info though, I am a die hard Eagles and Phillies Fan, can not stand when the Sixers lose, I have a huge love for NC State now from being here in Raleigh, and Penn State, from my whole life of Penssylvania. I am also a huge, huge Carolina Hurricanes fan and am at the games as oftern as I can be. I will also be using this a a journal of sorts for my son when he gets older to know what kind of crazy cat his pop was........

Brad Deifer