Writings and thoughts from Brad Deifer

Brad Deifer Evo Recordings Raleigh, NC President/Founder

Saturday, January 14, 2006

A New Day, no hangover, and no poems, just rambling's on

So.... there are a few things that are sticking me crazy right now, one is the amount of time people spend trying to convince other people they are right. In general, everyone is som damn concerned with making sure the light they are seen in is a good one, that most folks I seem to meet are not even realm not do I bet they even know who they are. It is strange, I have been watching lately how people interact with others and it is really amazing. I think that for some folks, they are always worried about what they look, are seen, and act like, that they forget anything about the moment, and the moment, I also have noticed that peolalways living in the next moment, "What is up for tomorrow", or "I have to go here and there", it is an ongoing thing. I feel like society has been desinged to rush us through life, and keep from us the things that really would matter, by chasing money,huffying up to family and kids, and being controlled vy rulse of confomity that are mostly religous bound. How many times can someone tell you what to beleive in, I can not understand the evangelists, they pray on simple minded people that are just begging for something to listen to, believe in, and they milk them, the whole religous right that was so strong in getting Bush elected, and so blind they can not see the err of their ways, are in essence some very fble minded folks, with no real interest in truth, just a firm beleif in God and money.