Writings and thoughts from Brad Deifer

Brad Deifer Evo Recordings Raleigh, NC President/Founder

Friday, March 03, 2006

Kinda of way

So you thought you saw, reacted and felt things differently
Observe, enjoy and concentrate different
Experience, enjoy and hate things different …….?

Not in a good, creative, clean, commercially viable kinda way
Not a Bob Dylan, John Cash, Dylan Thomas Kinda way

More of a “wires crossed”, why the fuck did I just think that kinda way
The “No fucking way did that pop into my head “ kinda way
The, Damn, keep that to yourself, hidden, suppressed kinda way

Oh, but not the Dahmer, Gacy, DC Sniper, kinda way
Not a “Fly planes into buildings or blow yourself up “ kinda way
Not in a sociopoathetic, “ I need to worry about me” kinda way

More like

A way that tells you “Hey Fucker , I am alive kinda way
The living , breathing, original kinda way
The exciting, horny, feeling you don’t know what to do with yourself kinda way
The definitely not normal but much further from unusual kinda way

The way that makes you human
Gods Children
The way that keeps you alive
That next breather
Cause it’s the way thatmakes tomorrow worth waiting for
And keeps a smule on my face

I am looking for that Kinda way !!!!!
I thoughtk you could give me that kinda way !!!!!!!!!!!