Writings and thoughts from Brad Deifer

Brad Deifer Evo Recordings Raleigh, NC President/Founder

Friday, March 03, 2006

What Happened

What Happened

Sometimes I'am distant
Sometimes I'am not
Sometime it seems that I don't think about you a lot!

Sometimes I'am with you
Sometimes I'am not
Sometimes I give US all that we got!

Sometimes you must hate me.
Sometimes you don't
Sometimes we click, there's sometimes we won't

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I drink
I can tell you you always make me stop and think

I think that you love me
and hope that its true
my irrational feelings are hard to sift through


Sometimes we go out
Sometimes we don't
Maybe we day we can go away again


Sometimes there seems,
to be indifference
But please do not question, the caring is persistent

Sometime I hate you
Somtimes I dont
All the times I find myself

coming back to you........