Writings and thoughts from Brad Deifer

Brad Deifer Evo Recordings Raleigh, NC President/Founder

Thursday, October 25, 2007

PS

I lost everything I own by following my belief in the bands I initially put out and ran into the groud with, I have officially followed my belief in music and the bands I really love and know are good to the bottom, now I have to find a way to get through it. They say perseverance pays off, but it sure does not seem like it does in this industry ( unless you have deep, deep pockets) and treat it like a business selling any commodity.

Thanks forever to

Karate High School
Revery ( Too bad this went away, they had a ton to give to commercial rock)
Patty Hurst Shifter ( I still beleive this band is the best band out there and could have been)
Long Since Forgotten (These guys will be fine)

I missed one that I really regret as well, and they are a great band called Trashlight Vision.....



I got them all out there, on a national stage via distribution, but I made a few bad decesions that I regret and now I can not seem to find a way to make this work and take carte of my family, I already lost my house and car to it, and now I have to move on.......................

There has beena "pile on" effect happeneing in my life, things really, really went down hill lately.......